Calling All Colors fosters inclusive school communities through a year-long program that creates safe spaces to talk about race and offers tools for increasing inclusion in middle and high schools.
- Passionate, engaging and enthusiastic volunteers assist in facilitating small group dialogue at spring and fall conferences.
- You may volunteer for one or more session.
- Your time commitment per session is generally two hours in the morning.
- A two-hour training prior to the fall and spring conferences is required.
- The conferences are held at a local college or university.
- Conferences are held in fall and spring. Contact agency for upcoming dates